Important Dates and Times:
- Posting of class lists, Friday, August 30th, at 4pm on the front windows of the office. Kindergarten class lists will be posted on Friday, September 13th at 4:00pm
- Kindergarten Orientation Night, Thursday, August 29th, 6:00pm – 7:00pm. Childcare will be provided at no cost.
- Meet the Teacher Open House, Tuesday, September 3rd, 2:00pm – 3:00pm. Gym doors will open at 1:45pm to the cafeteria to allow parents/guardians to pay fees, sign up to volunteer, and check out our after school programs. You will not be able to meet with your child’s teacher until 2:00pm.
- If you are unable to make it to the Meet the Teacher Open House, you will need to fill out the Pick-up_Instructions form and send it to school with your child on the first day. We must have one filled out for every student.
- First day of school, Wednesday, September 4th 7:55am – 2:25pm
- There is a suggested $30 school supply/activity fee. This is a once a year fee that will cover all school supplies. The only item you need to supply is a backpack large enough to fit a 10×13 Monday Mailer envelope. Please no rolling backpacks. You may pay with cash, check, or card. If you are writing a check, please make the check out to Holt Elementary and put your child’s name in the memo line. If this fee is a hardship, please contact the office.
- 7:55am – 2:25pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- 7:55am – 1:10pm Every Friday
- Morning supervision begins at 7:20am in the cafeteria.