Schedules and Attendance:
- 7:55-2:25 (Mon-Thurs)
- 7:55-1:10 (Friday)
- Doors open at 7:50
We recommend arriving at least 10 minutes before 7:55am. The parking lot becomes very crowded as 7:55am approaches. Students arriving after 7:55am are considered late and must report to the office prior to going to class. Lates are only excused with a notice from the students appointment and must be accompanied with a note from the provider.
Reporting an absence:
- To leave a voice message please call 541-790-6111. Leave your child’s first and last name, reason for the absence and a number you can be contacted at if we have any questions.
- To send an email – firstname.lastname@example.org
For an absence to be excused, parents must contact the school within 48 hours of an absence. Pre-planned absences for family trips, etc. may be excused if arranged in advance and the student has otherwise maintained regular attendance.
Request for Pre-arranged Absence:
School District 4J has a new Request for Pre-arranged Absence Form form families should:
• Complete for or all absences that are 3 or more days in length
• Submit the form to the office at least 2 days prior to the absence
The form does not apply to sickness, an emergency, or an authorized religious holiday, but is required to excuse any planned absences 3 days or more. Without the form, absences will be unexcused. The above form can also be found on the Holt Website under the School Info dropdown menu on the
- Regular office hours are from 7:25am – 3:00pm, Fridays 7:25am – 1:30pm.
- Main line 541-790-6100
- Attendance line 541-790-6111
- Principal Allan Chinn, email@example.com 541-790-6157
- Secretary Melanie Schwarte, firstname.lastname@example.org 541-790-6114
- Office Assistant Sharon Alberts, email@example.com 541-790-6113
2 hour delay schedule (hazardous weather):
- Classes Begin – 9:55am
- Dismissal – M-H 2:25pm, Fridays 1:10pm
- For additional information regarding weather related delays, please visit: http://www.4j.lane.edu/weather/