If your child is new to our school or an incoming kindergartner this fall please download the forms below and email them to our Secretary, Sharon Alberts, at firstname.lastname@example.org. To make an appointment by calling the office at (541) 790-6100. We encourage emailing or faxing all enrollment paperwork. Our fax number is (541) 790-6141.
Please note, students already attending Holt Elementary do not need to register every year.
TO BE SURE YOU LIVE IN OUR ATTENDANCE AREA visit www.rlid.org
IF YOU LIVE WITHIN ANOTHER SCHOOL’S BOUNDARY, CHECK OUT THE 4J SCHOOL CHOICE PAGE.
Age requirement: To enroll in kindergarten, your student must be 5 years old on or before September 1 of the current school year. If your child will turn 5 later in September and you believe he or she would qualify for and benefit from advanced grade placement, you may request early entry for your child.
Enrollment Packet: After you have made sure your address is within our attendance boundary and your child meets the age requirement, the first step is picking up an enrollment packet from the office at Holt Elementary. Packets may be picked up from the front office during normal business hours. You must call 541-790-6100 and make an appointment before coming to the school.
You may also download the following enrollment forms and return them to the Holt Elementary office either by email, fax, or by appointment at the school
- Enrollment Packet (English / Español)
- Oregon Certificate of Immunization Status
- 4J G Suite Notice and Permission Form (English / Español)
- 4J Annual Notice of Legal Rights and Opt-Out Forms (English / Español)
- Migrant Education Eligibility Survey(English /Español)
- Student Medical Report for Kindergarten Entry
- LTD Permission form (*if currently enrolled, please contact school) (English/Español)
A completed packet consists of the following:
- Enrollment Forms.
- Birth certificate or passport.
- Immunization records.
- Two proofs of address: A current rental agreement or mortgage statement AND a document dated within 30 days from a utility company, homeowners’ or rental insurance company, Oregon State government agencies or Social Security Administration.
- Legal documents for custody if applicable.
- Photo ID for the person signing the registration form.
If you know of other families with children who will turn five (5) by September 1, 2023, please share this information with them!
We look forward to working with you and your child!